EMPIRE AUCTION GALLERY
Terms and Conditions of Sale
- All sales are final.
- All lots are sold “AS IS, WHERE IS.”
- All auction purchases must be paid for on the day of the auction unless other arrangements have been made and approved by Auction Staff. A 15% Buyers Premium will be charged on the total purchase price. A 5% discount applies to payments by cash or check. Business/Personal Checks, with proper I.D.
- All lots are sold as shown, with all faults, imperfections and errors of description. EMPIRE AUCTION GALLERY is not responsible for errors of description or authenticity of any lot or for any defect of it. EMPIRE AUCTION GALLERY gives no warranty whatsoever to any buyer in respect to any lot. No credits or refunds shall be given, except under extraordinary circumstances and only at the sole discretion of EMPIRE AUCTION GALLERY.
- On the fall of the auctioneer's hammer or other acknowledgment of a successful bidder on a lot, title to the property in that lot will pass and the successful bidder thereupon assumes full risk and responsibility for the purchased property. The highest bidder shall be the buyer. If any dispute arises, the auctioneer shall have absolute discretion to settle it and put any disputed lot up for sale again. EMPIRE AUCTION GALLERY has full discretion to refuse any bidding, to divide any lot, to combine any two or more lots and to withdraw any lot(s) from the sale.
- It is the buyer’s responsibility to pick up the merchandise and/or arrange shipping. EMPIRE AUCTION GALLERY shall not be held liable for merchandise once it has left the possession of EMPIRE AUCTION GALLERY.
- EMPIRE AUCTION GALLERY shall not be responsible for packing or shipping any purchases. If any assistance is provided, it shall be so at the entire risk of the successful bidder.
- In no event will EMPIRE AUCTION GALLERY’s liability to a buyer ever exceed the purchase price paid.
- All sales consummated in the State of Alabama are subject to 6% sales tax unless a valid resale number is given or on file.
- Telephone and Absentee bidding is a convenience offered to EMPIRE AUCTION GALLERY customers, and while we make every effort to execute your instructions regarding your telephone or absentee bidding, EMPIRE AUCTION GALLERY is not liable or responsible for any errors or failure to execute such instructions.
- A range of estimates may be given on lots with a low and a high estimate. Estimates should not be relied upon as a prediction of the actual selling price but merely as an opinion as to the value of the item of interest.
- All items must be picked up within 7 calendar days, at which point they will become property of EMPIRE AUCTION GALLERY, unless prior arrangements have been made and approved by J.D. Barrett, owner.
- All legal disputes or any litigations that may arise, for any reason, between EMPIRE AUCTION GALLERY and bidder shall be tried in Courts of Morgan County, Alabam.
- By registering to bid on any item, bidder agrees to all above terms and conditions of the sale(s).